viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

welcome to my blog

Hello In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 5 will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

Hi, there! My name is hector quivera . I'm from venezuerla. I live in maracaibo, in state zulia. I'm 22 years old and I study ingenier in computation URBE. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 5th trimester.

I love listening to music, dancing, talking with my friends,watch tv,play ps3, chocolate, hot dog and others foods more. I love my family too.

I hat injustice, listening rock,discuss with my parents and my friends and the lies.


About English,I know very little English. I think the English is very important in the life. I need to practice more.

 "All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
My dream is to travel around the world. Of course, I want to graduate from ingenier in computation, I’d love to work in an important company or create my own company,take my car get married and start a family. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario